Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Exchange 2016 CU12 Install Issues

Microsoft recently released Exchange Cumulative Update 12, which included a patch for a zero day vulnerability  that was discovered a couple of weeks prior. This post has nothing to do with the exploit but the upgrade process. I've installed all of the CU updates without any major issues. This time around the installation process barfed an error on step 5 of 17, I clicked OK to continue and I was back at the Windows Screen, with a non functional DAG Member. 

I panicked for a bit, like I always do. Long story short I restarted the installer and everything ran fine the second time around. I wish that I had a screenshot of the error but I did not think to take one at the time. 


Baofeng UV5R Simplex Repeater (VOX)

Let's start off with the list of it items that we'll need:  Materials: Computer: Laptop/Desktop Running Windows Radio Piece: 1X Baof...